Historic house in the center of the well known village of Molini di Triora with wonderful views over the high mountain valleys and the ancient village. The house dates from 1870 and is full of historic charm, authentic and unspoiled by the restoration which has renewed the systems of the house and left all the original features. The house is approached by a large steep ramp of steps and stands in the square where the communal washing area remains with large stone tanks.
The house entrance hall is made with a series of converging arches, original stairs in ardesia climb through the house on 5 levels, there is a bathroom at this level. On the floor above is a modern kitchen and dining area, There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, all with beautiful antique doors. On the top floor is a splendid loggia of circa 15 mq, with original flagstones, from here the view is absolutely panoramic, it centers on the antique bell tower of the Church of the Chiesa di San Lorenzo and has extensive views of the mountain valleys. Behind the loggia glass doors lead to a sitting room.
The village of Molini di Triora has all facilities, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and a bank. It lies at 460 meters s.l.m and is 25 km from the coast. The area is of a great natural beauty and is much appreciated by walkers and mountain bikers. The village has 620 inhabitants.
No information available